Umaga RoboLab wants to inculate an afinity for innovation (like space tech,robotics and automation) in the hearts of every individual and make them future proof in their career perspective by bridging the
gap between theoretical and practical learning.
WHY INNOVATION (should be taught to the students)?
- Perfect whole brain activity
- Fun based learning increases creativity – best way to turn frustration into innovation
- Innovation of technologies can be a launching pad for students which makes them future ready.
- Students learn how to set SMART goals.
- A strong innovative cirriculum can improve confidence, teamwork skills, inter-personal communication leading them to be future leaders.
- They study the protocols they will use for planning, implementing and reflecting on their projects.
- SKILL INDIA: The projectis well aligned with PM’s ‘Make in India’ and ‘Skill India Project’.
- It is an approach towards facilitating, learning in the area of science and mathemetics.
- It is a step towards making children the innovators of tomorrow.
- It will create an opportunity among the children to access fun centric learning experience beyond their experience to face the challenges of daily life.
- It helps students bridge the gap between key theoretical concepts and their real world applications; this concepts is being used globally.
Using innovative teaching methods to better serve students and to teach them about the benefits of innovative thinking, does so much more than just “fill the pail” it ignites a passion for learning and provides students with the tools they need to succeed in the innovation economy.
TECHNOLOGY IN THE CLASSROOM
- It makes learning interesting and engaging, especially for youngers generations raised on the latest technology.
- It allows for faster and more efficient delivery of lessons, both in the classroom and at home.
- It makes collaboration easier students, teachers, and parents can communicate and collaborate more effectively.
- It helps to build technology-based skills, allowing students to learn, early on, to embrace and take advantage of the tools and technology offers.
● Robotics Study Platform
● IoT Section
● Aeronautical Section
● Mobile Technology
● 3D Learning
WHY THIS LAB ?
- Fulfill the lack of practical knowledge in students.
- Providing a platform where any students can come & explore their idea and make their projects.
- Fulfill the gap between industry and institute.
- Implementation of the theoratical knowledge in practical.
- Providing research facility.